Look at those palm trees!  

Posted


20080429_MG_0127
Originally uploaded by ocean yamaha
We were riding in a hired car out to Huang Shan, or the legendary Yellow Mountain.

For some reason, as we scaled the mountain roads and became surrounded by bamboo forests, I got the urge to sing Izumi's favorite Karate Kid-ism.

"Look at those palm trees! Damn! You know what that means."

I thought about how I would have to explain the whole entire line, and how it would make little sense to everyone.

Then I thought, it would just about be worth it.

All of a sudden, in the very next moment, we passed a palm tree.

I was so astonished, I almost yelled out. I thought, I will just photograph the next one.

Nope, didn't happen. It was the only palm tree on the whole mountain. I had to wait until we came back down.

This entry was posted on 4.29.2008 at Tuesday, April 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment