An arrival in another town  

Posted


20090217_MG_0233
Originally uploaded by ocean yamaha
After five years, I have again returned to Tucson Arizona with my Mom, Dad and little sister. Time hasn't changed my parents much— Mom still is wonderfully engaged by the world around us, her senses in overdrive. I did walk in on my dad taking a bath and he looked like a very pleased otter playing in the water.

It's my younger sister who has gone through the most change. She has her baby here, and I get to experience parenting by proxy again. It shows me how much I take life for granted when I realize things I overlooked, like electrical plugs.

Ayize is a good kid and a bundle of energy. I hope I can keep up with him this week. Actually, I should go lay off for the night because it is wonderfully quiet and peaceful right now.

20090217_MG_0229


Good night, moon.

This entry was posted on 2.17.2009 at Tuesday, February 17, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment